When America’s best college baseball players come to Santa Barbara to play for the Foresters, they stay with generous and welcoming Host Families. These young men are very appreciative, make a small footprint, and can enrich a family’s summer experience immensely. Most host families feel they have gained far more than they have given as they get to know these fine young men.
If you have room in your home and heart, you can be a host family too!
• Players are responsible for following your House Rules and for getting themselves to practices and games
• Host families receive a season pass
• Host families host a player for 6-8 weeks (most of June and all of July)
• Host families provide a safe environment and some meals
• Some families have been hosting players each summer for a decade
• Some players have become lifelong “members” of their host families
If you’d like to learn more about being a Host Family, contact the Foresters at
805.684.0657 or email at email@example.com